Cavendish Fiduciary is a leading specialist trust and corporate service provider to e-Gaming companies.
Cavendish Fiduciary specialist team has over 30 years’ experience in all aspects of e-Gaming. Our highly knowledgeable team of experienced fiduciary professionals are ideally placed to provide a comprehensive offering to the e-Gaming industry, including:
- Corporate structuring advice incl. VAT minimisation and compliance
- Company formations in any jurisdiction required
- Provision of resident professionally qualified Directors
- Provision of resident Operations Manager and MLRO
- Business plan assistance including AML requirements
- Close working relationships with Regulators, lawyers and auditors
- Introductions to reputable IT hosting suppliers, payment solution providers and bankers
- Management of licencing applications and processes
- Ongoing regulation and VAT compliance, post licensing
- Sourcing permanent offices and assistance with grant aid discussions
- Assistance with HR matters ensuring compliance with all ongoing regulatory, statutory and accounting requirements, post licensing
Cavendish is represented in a number of jurisdictions including Malta, Isle of Man and Ireland and, with this advantage, Cavendish is able to offer a prospective licensee a choice of licensing and structural arrangements depending on individual company needs.
Cavendish Fiduciary is also able to help facilitate licensing for companies specializing in Binary Options and Foreign exchange trading.
Please contact the following member of our team with any E-gaming enquiries:
James Cunningham-Davis – Email: email@example.com